Flying while pregnant
Special needs and assistance
. This ensures we cater to all your needs. This request must be made at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.
Unaccompanied minors travelling alone
Passengers between the ages of 2-11 will only be allowed to travel with an accompanied adult.
- Any passenger between 12-17 years traveling alone is considered an unaccompanied minor.
- For an unaccompanied minor to travel the request must be first made by the parent/ guardian.
The unaccompanied minor booking must be made though our Guest Customer Service Center. The following information is mandatory for an unaccompanied minor to travel:
- Full name, gender and age of unaccompanied minor. Also parent/guardian must present birth certificate or passport upon check in of child.
- Name of adult (who will send minor), identity card number, and relationship to child and telephone from residence, office and cell phone.
- Name of adult (who will receive minor), identity card number, and relationship to child and telephone from residence, office and cell phone.
- Any special instructions (e.g. allergies, medical conditions, fear of flying)
- The minor must arrive at the airport one hour before departure. The adult accompanying the minor to the airport must fill out an unaccompanied minor form.
- Child will be with a CM Airlines team member until the adult designated to pick up minor arrives and must present valid photo identification.
- This service has no additional cost unless for some reason or circumstance why CM Airlines has to incur expenditures to locate the adult in their final destination or having to incur any costs of the minor.
Travelling with babies
- Children under 24 months of age are considered infants and must be accompanied by a passenger 18 years of age or older.
- Infants travel for free on all of our flights, since they do not occupy a separate seat.
- Infants requiring seats should ride with ticket (child´s fare).
- If one adult is traveling with two infants, the first infant can be on an adult's lap and the second infant will pay the (child´s fare) for the second child which must be seated.
- When making a reservation please report that you are traveling with an infant.